|11:00-12:00||KIWW Opening Events (HICO, 300 B)|
|13:00-18:00||Water Cities Forum (HICO, 300 C)|
|13:50-14:00||Opening Performance for the WWCF 2017|
|14:00-14:05||Opening of the WWCF 2017|
|14:05-14:10||Welcome Address by Daegu Mayor Kwon Young-jin|
|14:10-14:30||Keynote Speech by Dr. Jerome Delli Priscoli, Chair of the Global Water Partnership|
|14:30-14:40||Daegu-Milwaukee Sister City Agreement Ceremony|
|14:40-14:50||Daegu-Fryslân MOU Signing Ceremony|
|14:50-15:30||Water Cities Roundtable: Adoption of "World Water Cities Cooperation Declaration" & Group Photo
1. Daegu: Kwon Young-jin, Mayor
2. Fryslân: Klaas Kielstra, Vice-governor
3. Jakarta: Elisabeth Tarigan, Head of Sub Division of Raw Water, Clean Water and Waste Water Planning of DKI Jakarta Water Resources Department
4. Metropolitan Manila: PDDG Reynaldo V. Velasco, Administrator of Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System
5. Milwaukee: Amy Jensen, CFO/COO of the Water Council
6. Montpellier: Jean-Loic CARRÉ, General Manager of Aqua-Valley
7. Orange County: Megan Yoo Schneider, Division 7 Director of Municipal Water District of Orange County
8. Taipei: Fan Huan-ying, Chief of Engineering Division of Tapei Water Department
9. Yixing: Chen Wei Neng, Vice Director of Administrative Committee of China Yixing Industrial Park for Environmental Science & Technology
10. Yokohama: Chiaki Maruyama, Director for Sewage Works Management Division
|15:50-16:50||Presentation Session I: Successful Water Management Policies and Innovative Solutions to Urban Water Challenges
1. "Water as driver regional economic development"
Simon Tijsma, Senior Advisor, Programm Manager for Sustainable Innovations of Fryslân
2. "The utility of the future: Taking a one water approach to managing the urban water cycle"
Megan Yoo Schneider, Division 7 Director, Municipal Water District of Orange County
3. "Yokohama City's sewage works"
Chiaki Maruyama, Director for Sewage Works Management Division, City of Yokohama
4. "The challenge and management of MWA during water crisis: For the stability of water supply in Bangkok"
Somsak Passananon, Director of Water Production and Distribution Division, Metropolitan Waterworks Association of Bangkok
|17:00-18:00||Presentation Session II: Enhancing Collaboration & Governance for Sustainable Water Management and Water Industry Development
1. "Partnership between KWCC-Daegu City for sustainable development"
YS Jung, Director of GETEC R&D Center, KWCC (Korea Water Cluster Conference)
2. "Partnerships & collaboration for sustainable water management"
Matt Ries, CTO of WEF
3. "Water-wise cities in the circular economy"
Bushra Nishat, Program Manager of IWA
4. "Water security and successful private public partnership in the Philippines"
PDDG Reynaldo V. Velasco, Administrator of MWSS Ramoncito
Fernandez, President of Maynilad
Ferdinand M. De La Cruz, President of Manila Water
|18:10-18:40||Panel Discussion: Sustainable Water & Future through Collaboration between Cities and Various Stakeholders
1. Eric Vos, Senior Policy Advisor and International Project Manager of Fryslân
2. Elisabeth Tarigan, Head of Sub Division of Raw Water, Clean Water and Waste Water Planning of DKI Jakarta Water Resources Department
3. Amy Jensen, CFO/COO of the Water Council of Milwaukee
4. Jean-Loic CARRÉ, General Manager of Aqua-Valley
5. Ju Hann-hsiang, Executive Engineer of Taipei Water Department
6. Chen Wei Neng, Vice Director of Administrative Committee of China Yixing Industrial Park for Environmental Science & Technology
7. Gyeong Seop Shin, Director General of Green Environment Bureau, Daegu Metropolitan City
|18:40-18:50||Wrap-up & Closing|
|18:30-22:00||Gyeongju Night Tour (Cheomseongdae Observatory, Donggung Palace and Wolji Pond)|